Finding a quality London removal company, whether for domestic or corporate removals, is a very important part of a successful move. Moving is stressful enough and you want to ensure that this aspect of it is efficient and professional, so that you can focus on other things.
There are certain factors that must be considered when choosing the right service for you.
1. Does the company offer a service that matches your needs? Some companies offer a more tailored service, such as moving and storage of antiques or valuable artworks.
2. You also need to decide whether there is a gap between moving out and moving into the new place – if so, it may be advisable to seek a company that offers a storage service as well. You don’t want the risk of being left without somewhere to store and having to find a facility at the last moment.
3. Whether you are moving valuables or not, you may want to consider insurance. Some companies offer this on site, others work with partners. There are also different kinds of insurance to choose from, so make sure you select the one that’s relevant to your situation.
4. If you are going to make use of storage facilities, make sure that the items to be stored have been carefully packed, organised and labelled, so that you will be able to find them easily afterwards. A good trick is to use a label sticker on every side of a box, so that you know what’s in it no matter which way it is placed in storage!
5. You may also want to make sure that your chosen company is certified and that they have accredited quality assurance – and look up some customer reviews, which will go a long way in helping you select the right company.
There are a number of things to consider when arranging your move, and the removal company with which you will be working should not be relegated to an after-thought. The right company will go a long way to ensure that your move is a smooth and stress-free process.