For people that can’t afford to buy their dream car outright, leasing can provide a great solution. Car leasing offers multiple advantages, making it an incredibly attractive option for all, with benefits including the following:
- It allows for people to drive vehicles in which would otherwise be way out of their price ranges
- Car leasing does not always require a deposit or down payment
- When people opt to lease a car, monthly payments can often be much cheaper than they expect
- Some car leasing deals include road tax, giving drivers one less things to worry about
- Maintenance costs are often lower when leasing a car – This is because leased cars are generally pretty new
- After leasing periods are up, people are able to exchange their vehicles for brands new cars
If you are still unsure as to whether car leasing is for you… carry on reading!
Up Front Payments
Car leasing doesn’t always require a down payment or deposit, however in a lot of cases registration fees can be involved – these payments are generally minimal and are definitely nothing to worry about – especially when you consider the large sums of money involved in buying a new car. This alone, makes car leasing a much more affordable option for many.
Because when leasing a vehicles, car ownership is not passed onto you, monthly payments are typically a lot lower than when buying a car conventionally – in the majority of cases with payments only being between 30% and 60%. The monthly payment will generally be the same amount each month, and this will be agreed before contracts are made, with also the contract term. Most contract terms for car leasing are between two and four years.
When leasing a car, the majority of car leasing companies allow you to sit back and rest assured knowing that you don’t have to worry about road tax. This is because it can be covered in the agreement. Business leasing deals can also be even more affordable than personal, as you would probably expect.
After The Lease
After car leasing deals come to an end, people are provided with the option for a brand new car once again – Allowing for people to reap the advantages of having a brand new car on a regular basis while getting maximum benefits of fuel economy, performance, safety and more. When buying a vehicle outright, the cars can often depreciate in value, leaving people out of pocket.